Display Fwks Baroque music tracks

Dieses Thema im Forum "Discussions in English" wurde erstellt von edafireworks, 11. Juli 2010.

1. Hi , i am designing a baroque style fireorks display .I need some baroque style music tracks for a 15 minute show. Any help will be highle appreciated

2. Poor boy !
    I think it is verry strong for you if you must ask this forum for musik !

3. Anton , i am not asking for music itself . Our client did not like the music tracks we offered so i asked for some other examples. This is the function of the forum right?

By the way , if you think that designing a pyromusical is so difficult for us please check www.pyronale.biz 2009 year to see our show ? Do you now what Pyronale is right?

4. I think you need verry special music for your show and its strong to become music in this forum that you need .

I style some shows like baroque in front of an old castle and I take music from CD 2 "Early Music " - Lute Music, Fantasias, Ricercars and Duets recordet at St. Martin`s Church, Hampshire, England from March 1993 but this music was so special - nobody know this music but all people and even people from the orchestra who make a concert bevore and after the firework was delighted about my music. It was not music from baroque time it was musik at time long bevore.
    You can also take music from Mendelson or Bruch for special effects and firework-shows .

5. You should look for Music from the late baroque. Here you can find some composers like Haendel, J.S. Bach, Hasse or Graun. Very useful music for fireworks was written by Vivaldi.
    The period of the high baroque was a little more early and maybe you can find some pices by the french composer Jean-Baptiste Lully or the English H. Purcell
    But I'm sure: There are not so many people that can tell the difference if you use a little later music....;)
    it's the opinion of
    Raini

6. I think , exactly this music is not the proudly for the costomers from @edafireworks

7. ...depend on the Customer.... if the Customer know what he talking about...... Rondo Veneziano ??? :p

Whatever! Vivaldi, Haendel wrotet some powerfull epic music - Lully was more graceful.

In case it should be real baroque music......

wbr
    Raini

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden