Wettb. | Festival Brünn 2006

Dieses Thema im Forum "Wettbewerbe, Festivals" wurde erstellt von anton, 17. Januar 2006.

1. Auch heuer gibt es wieder in Brünn-CZ das Feuerwerksfestival Ignis Brunensis.
    Näheres unter: www.bmue.cz
    Es gibt heuer insgesamt 6 Feuerwerke.

2. I am going to Brünn at the end of May, i will have our firework display at 31 of May, i hope to see you all.

I will take some fotos and videos about ours latest events.

3. Hi Moreira !

I will come on this day also on friday mai 19th to the prelude and i hope also i will see all the nice people from the last year !

With the best wishes

Anton

4. Hi Anton, what did you think about our firework display?

I had a great time in Brno.

5. hi

do u have any videos of your fireworks display?? can i hav a copy

6. Hi Moreira !

I must tell you a bad thing wy i can not see your show.
    I am living about 200km from brno and at this day you have your show i drive with once from 2 cars i have at 15:00 afternoon to brno. In austria its possible to have 2 or 3 cars with one number plate and you can move this on a car wich you want drive. On the border of Austria /CZ i see i have forgott the number plate an i must drive return at home !
    At friday 2. june i drive to brno to see the nice people and the grand finale from barrandov and i hope i can see you but Mr Stolber tell me you are on this time not in Brno because you have another firework-display and he tell me also you are the winner against . Congratiolation!!!
    I hear , next year shooting the winners from the last years in i well see you shure at 2007. I see the show from Sweden but it was not so greatfull . I think the musik was not so good.

Toni

7. hi

hi how bout you mister anton? do u hav any videos from d show of sweden?

8. No , sorry !
    But I think if you ask the people of Flash Barrandov they can help . Call Mr. Stolber from Fl Barand. and ask him .
    Also Snip Comp. You will find all them of the Home Page from IGNIS BRUNENSIS.

9. oh ok tnx for d infos!!

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden