Other dvd of tarragonna 2006 (in the shop)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Discussions in English" wurde erstellt von joss55, 26. November 2008.

1. hi, i want to buy the dvd of the competion of taragone in 2006 wich is in sale in the shop

but i dontk now how to buy it because i dont speak german but i have a question about the dvd

im a member at freakpyromaniac

i have thez show in video but all video are cutted

in the dvd the fireworks are in full version or its the same version at the movie from freakpyromaniacs ?

because i want have the full version of pyrogestion omg ! it would be christmas day for me !

2. Ecrive a Pyro. Comme il a fait ce video, il doit soire quelle versione est sur le DVD mais usualement c'est tous de l'artifice de feu et pas seulement un part.

3. I'll try in English ;)

No, these DVDs in my shop are not made by Freakpyromaniacs but they are the unique FEUERWERK Videos from FEUERWERK.net - so you get videos from a slightly different filming position with a somehow calmer way of filming.

Furthermore these are the official DVDs for Tarragona council - so one was able to buy them in Tarragona city.
    I deeply suggest you buy the Tarragona DVD 2005 too, because that was a very good year. The shows are cut for about 3-8 minutes each. But I cut dark szenes without shells or very smoky passages only - so you do not miss anything. I do have to cut because otherwise the videos would not fit on a single DVD in best quality...

For ordering just send me a simple email or PM.

Regards
    Markus
    www.FEUERWERK.net

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden