News and Events Viva Las Fallas

Dieses Thema im Forum "Discussions in English" wurde erstellt von Flash05, 18. Februar 2006.

1. Nice and well designed website with good starting informations for new visitors of the Fallas and those who missed or were not able to visit the firing areas in former years. Well done! I included it in my database and would be happy if you could set a link to http://www.feuerwerk.net in return.

Hope you will make lots of photos and videos of Fallas 06 since I won't be able to be there this year.

Stay safe and have fun in Valencia
    Markus / FEUERWERK.net

2. Thanks for your kind words. I will put a link up for you. Did you get my other message?

Flash05

3. Yes, sorry, thank you - I will answer soon ;)

4. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Side, niiiiiiiiice Pictures!!!!!

5. Thanks for all your comments.

Site has been updated with picture forward and backward buttons, plus text should not now re-flow.

Also new Forum now included, see link on main page, come along and have a look at Vivatalk

Thanks

Flash 05

6. Nice! It's designed very good and i like your pictures. I look forward seeing your new pics and vids from 2006.

Greetings,
    Lwdvuurwerk :)

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden