Deutschland Moselwein Festival Traben Trarbach juli 2016

Dieses Thema im Forum "Feuerwerke, Events" wurde erstellt von Shell-Martijn, 12. Juli 2016.

1. [YOUTUBE="5Szlr-GWUdA"]5Szlr-GWUdA[/YOUTUBE]

soundboss, Pyro, Pyro Mäcces und 2 anderen gefällt das.
  2. Hey!

Nice, that you was in Traben-Trarbach. :) Your vid is good, you filmed below the castle
    "Grevenburg".I decided to visit the great firework in Trier (3 positions, also from steffes-ollig).
    "Voreifelrambo" was in Traben-Trarbach and filmed from the other side of the "Mosel".
    If you are in our region, send me a PN or a message in my YT-Channel (like last time).

Many fireworks here are from steffes-ollig, the both greatest in our region also.
    They are in Cochem and in Bernkastel-Kues. Over 20 / 25 minutes from 3 or 4 points!

Many greetings from Feuer-Engel!

3. Thanks Feuer-Engel.
    I saw your video, also a great show in Trier.
    I read the topic from Voreifelrambo and saw the video from the other side of the bridge, very nice!

When are the shows you named, Cochem and Bernkastel-Kues?

Greetings, Martijn

4. Cochem / Bernkastel-Kues

Hi Shell-Martijn!

On 28th august is the great firework in Cochem (yes, sunday!).
    Last year the firework was from 4 points - shells from the castle "Reichsburg", shells from the wineyards from the opposite side,
    cakes from a shipe in the middle of the "Mosel" and cakes from the bridge (incl. a waterfall like Traben-Trarbach).
    Last year it was a great show. Over 20 minutes firework alternately from the 4 positions, finally with a typical "steffes-ollig"-final!
    This year I'll be there with my wife and 2 cams :). I think, "Voreifelrambo" also ... More you can see / read here:

http://www.feuerwerk-forum.de/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=15379

The great firework in Bernkastel-Kues is on 3rd september.
    Last year this firework was from 3 points - along a path in the wineyards (between the shelter and the castle),
    from the castle "Landshut" and from a ship on the shore of the "Mosel". It was also a great firework from steffes-ollig
    with a big final! The show was over 25 minutes. This year I'll be there also (incl. wife and cams)! More here:

http://www.feuerwerk-forum.de/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=15391

I think, some members of this forum will visite one or both events.
    I hope, you can understand / read all, my english is not so good. :D

Many greetings from Feuer-Engel!

5. Yes Yes Yes Bernkastel and Winningen are two of the biggest Shows i known from Steffes Ollig.

An absulutte Aanrader.....

6. @ Feuer-Engel, thanks for your great info, I hope to visit one of the shows you named :)

@Voreifelrambo, thanks, maybe we meet there, and a lot of other fans :)

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden