Display Fwks 3'' Inch Weco/Lidu Titanium Salutes

Dieses Thema im Forum "Discussions in English" wurde erstellt von alexander1989, 11. Januar 2007.

1. I got a question is the Weco/Lidu 3'' Titanium Salute out of the Display Collection from Weco and is just only the 3'' Blitzknallbombe from Parente availeble?
    Or is the Weco/Lidu 3'' Titanium Salute also availeble???
    I hope so

Thank you very much

Best regards,
    Alexander

2. Hi Alexander,

since there's no port in europe which accepts 1.1 (titanium saluts are 1.1!!!) you won't get some. Since two years it is not possible to import 1.1 explosives from outside the european union any more.

Yours sincerely,
    Tobi

3. dear alex
    ask some other factorys in italy about titanium salute shells. You also can ask Flash Barrandov in Prag /Czech Republic
    Mr .Jaroslav Stolba or Mr. Sagner Pavel more on www.flash-sfx.cz

4. Thank you very much for you answers, sadly but true okay i will contact Flash for more info tnx allot;)

5. Hi Anton,
    Tried to reach Mr .Jaroslav Stolba or Mr. Sagner Pavel but without success..
    Also i am very interested in some Italian factorys..
    Please advise..

Thanks

6. Thanks Alex..
    I will try to contact them.
    What is your experience with them? What paperwork is needed?
    And would it be possible to have some goods send towards the Netherlands?

Regards

7. I´ve heard many of the ABA Salutes.. While the test shootings, and even in our latest displays they were used...

They are cylindrical ones, with a very hard Bang. You can get them with Titanium, coloured Flashes, or just as a "normal" salute.

Contact Alex (hanabi here on the board) to get more details about the handling, needed papers, transportation etc.

8. yes, that is right,we are also can't export 1.1 to Europe from China,but 1.3G is OK

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden